Terms of Business/Delivery & Returns
- Prices are in pounds sterling (£) and inclusive of any UK duty and VAT. Destination Tax for export remains the responsibility of the customer. Our shipping partners invoice the customer direct in compliance with destination state law.
- Promotional prices and offers are as stated, with no further discount available.
Promotional % discounts are available only on full price products.
- We try our very best to ensure that the prices on this website are accurate but occasionally an error may occur and the price may be incorrect. If we discover an incorrect price after you have placed and paid for an order, we may at our discretion: either contact you and ask you if you wish to cancel your order or continue with it at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to fulfill your order at the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to change our prices, offers, goods and specification of goods at any time before we accept your order.
- By placing an order with CHAFOR Wine Estate you are confirming that you are of legal age to consume alcohol in the destination country and must be minimum 18 years of age (even if legal age is below this in the destination country). Receipt of goods is on a ‘signed for’ basis.
- Very occasionally, a product or vintage may no longer be available. In the event a product is no longer available we will contact you to arrange a replacement or to agree another arrangement which is acceptable to you.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order.
- Placing an order on this website does not constitute a contract, which is made only when we accept your order and process payment.
- Goods are currently available by the case (six bottles) or singularly by ‘Click and Collect’
- from the cellar door in Gawcott. One bottle is 75cl unless otherwise stated. Other sizes and quantities may be available and these will be clearly marked at the point of purchase.
- Mainland UK
Duty and VAT is included in the cost of goods and mainland UK delivery is as quoted on PayPal.
- Overseas/ Outside Mainland UK
Unfortuantely we only deliver to the UK
- Should a wine be faulty we can arrange collection of remaining bottles at no cost and will either replace, credit or provide a refund within 5 (five) business days upon receipt of remaining unopened bottles. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Cancellations and complaints
- Should you have a complaint please provide us with full details either by e-mail (email@example.com) or by telephone +44 (0)7973 892427. We will do our very best to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.